Sunday, February 15, 2009
Getting to Big
Yes McKayla is getting to big too quick. This past weekend McKayla went to her very first friends sleep over with Sammy and Kylee. For weeks Sammy has been asking me often when I pick McKayla up from Cristeens house if McKayla can spend the night. I would say if McKayla wants to and you need to ask your mom first. I'm not sure if McKayla even knew what a sleep over was because she would say she has already had one with Sammy. So finally on Kylee's birthday 2/13 we decided we would try it out and see if she could make it all night. That day I brought with her to Cristeen's house her pj's, night light and blanket and she was all set. I was set to have to come pick her up in the middle of the night, but no she was a real trooper and stayed all night. The girls had so much fun, they eat KFC and watched Madagascar 2. She did call to say hi and say she was having fun, but only talked for a sec before back to playing. I picked her up the next morning in time for class. Both girls had so much fun that we will defiantly do this again sometime soon. My little girl is getting so big and surprising me all the time with the new accomplishment that she does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment