Welcome to our blog about our sweet little piggly wiggly McKayla Lynn Kanuho. Come read about all the things she is learning and getting into.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Chrismas Pictures
So this year I decided to ask my friend Amber Ahlberg to take McKayla's pictures out at Gardner Village. However, I for course waiting until the last minute and it was a little colder than I would have liked it. But needless to say the pictures turned out so cute and it was hard to decided which one to use for our Christmas card. Here are a few of my favorites.
Welcome to our families blog about the growth of our little piggly wiggly. Watch how she has changes over the past three years and learn about the fun this she is doing and learning. Stop back often to see her fun new accomplishments. Hope you enjoy and post comments or advise.
2 comments:
Soooo cute!!!!
Wow! The pictures are amazing! She is so beautiful, and getting so big!
Post a Comment